Easy Baked Parmesan Tomatos recipe


This amazing Easy Baked Parmesan Tomatos recipe I found at http://chefrecip.es/ and I love it.  No matter how many tomatoes I give to neighbors, I always have too many left for my family to eat. And this is perfect recipe for me. I hope you like it.

Ingredients :
  • 2 large tomatoes, cut into 3 slices each
  • ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • a little bit of olive oil for drizzling over the top 
  • parsley for garnish 


Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
  • In a small bowl toss together the Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Top each tomato slice evenly with the Parmesan cheese mixture. 
  • Drizzle with a bit of olive oil, this is optional.
  • Bake for about 5 to 10 minutes or until you notice the cheese starts to turn gold. Garnish with parsley and serve.