Strawberry Cake recipe


This amazing Strawberry Cake recipe I found at http://adiamondinthestuff.com/ and I love it. This cake is perfect gift for your friend or member of your family. This red ribbon looks amazing on it. I hope you like it:) enjoy !

Ingredients:

1 box of cake mix (I used Strawberry)
2 cans of frosting (I used cream cheese)
2 cans of Pirouline cookies
A bunch of strawberries

Instruction:


  • I wanted to make it a two layer cake so I used two small round cake pans. I just followed the directions on the cake box. Once the cakes were cooled I placed one of them on my cake “plate” (I just used a cardboard cake circle).
  • I iced the top of the first layer.I then placed the second layer of cake on top of the iced first layer.
  • After the cake was iced I started placing the Pirouline cookies all around the sides. I would slightly push them into the sides so that the icing would grab the cookies.
  • I went all around the cake with the cookies. I had just enough cookies to finish the cake; some were broken inside the container. I tied a red ribbon around the cake to make sure all the cookies stayed secured….plus it looks cute!
  • I sliced up some yummy strawberries and filled the space on top of the cake.