Chicken broccoli crescent rolls recipe


Ingredients:

1 canister of refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
8 pieces of thinly-sliced chicken breast
8 broccoli florets

Directions:

  • Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and cook broccoli until tender (I usually microwave it for 3 minutes).
  • Unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange in a circle on baking sheet, with the pointy edges pointing outward.
  • Sprinkle cheese along the base of the crescent rolls, then add a slice of chicken and a broccoli floret.
  • Roll crescent roll back up and pinch the ends together to seal the dough.
  • Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown.
This amazing Chicken broccoli crescent rolls recipe I found at parentpretty.com and I love it. It's so interesting recipe. This recipe is very healthy and suuuuper easy to make it. My kids love it. I hope you enjoy it too :)